Make use of EDC Wholesale’ prepaid credit system in order to process your orders quickly. Once you are logged into your administration module, it’s easy to top up your prepaid credit with an amount of your choice. You can then pay for orders using your prepaid credit. Not only automatic orders via XML, but also manual orders via the website can be paid with prepaid credit.
Prepaid credit and orders via XML
Orders can be forwarded to us automatically by means of an API (Application Programming Interface). Orders are then forwarded directly from your online shop to EDC Wholesale. If automatic orders are paid using the prepaid credit, we can process these immediately. If the account is loaded with prepaid credit, an automatic order can be placed. You are not required to take any further actions. As such, your orders will continue to be paid for and dispatched, even in your absence.
When you top up your prepaid credit, you can choose one of many payment options (iDEAL, Bancontact/MisterCash, Sofortüberweisung or bank transfer). You can pay by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) when you top up with an amount of over €500.
Advantages of prepaid credit
- You yourself can decide how much credit to buy
- Prepaid credit is easy to top up
- Time is saved; you don’t have to pay for each order individually
- Automatic orders can also be paid for with prepaid credit
- Orders continue to be dispatched, even in your absence (in combination with the API interface)
- No additional costs are incurred for payment
- Your order is processed immediately