Promotion conditions contest Win a London City Trip These conditions apply to the Win a London City Trip promotion, hereinafter referred to as Win a London City Trip action. This promotion is organized by EDC Internet B.V. located at Veendam.
Article 1: Participation
1. Registered customers of EDC Internet B.V. are entitled to take part in this promotion after an order from the FSOG promotional assortment.
2. The participant may not be younger than 18 at the time of participation and must be in possession of a valid proof of identity.
3. The participant is anyone who participates in the action of the organizers and meets the criteria as laid down in these conditions. By participating in the promotion, the participant declares to have read these conditions and to agree to the conditions without any reservation or restriction.
4. Excluded from participation are employees of EDC Internet B.V., the resident partners and/or first- and second-degree relatives of the aforementioned employees of EDC Internet B.V., as well as valid for EDC Internet B.V. affiliates.
5. Participation is possible after an order of the FSOG promotional assortment with a minimum amount of € 1,000, excluding VAT and other additional costs. The amount must be reached in 1 order.
Article 2: Data
1. The participant guarantees that the information provided by him/her is correct, up-to-date, complete and truthfully completed.
2. EDC Internet B.V. has the right to exclude a participant from the promotion if the participant has provided inaccurate, incomplete or misleading information or committed or attempted to commit fraud. This also applies to all others simultaneous and future actions of EDC Internet B.V.
3. The personal data of the participant will only be used for the implementation of the action, the presentation of the prize, in order to be able to carry out all useful checks to ensure the smooth running of the action, more specifically for the prevention and control of possible fraud and if the participants explicit has given permission to receive the EDC Internet or EDC Wholesale newsletter.
4. EDC Internet B.V. can receive additional personal data from the prize winner questions if this is necessary for the execution of the prize. EDC Internet B.V. will not sell and/or provide data to third parties that are not involved in the implementation of the prize.
5. The prize winners will give permission upon receipt of the prize EDC Internet B.V. to mention their name as the winner in all EDC Internet B.V. managed and other media.
6. All personal data will be treated in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act. The Participant acknowledges that sending personal data (via the internet or in any other way) is never without risk and that EDC Internet B.V. not be responsible for any distraction of the reported data by third parties.
7. Personal data will not be provided to third parties unless this is necessary for awarding the prize.
8. EDC Internet B.V. is not liable for any damage whatsoever arising from the use by third parties of personal data of the participant.
Article 3: How and when can you participate?
1. The promotion runs from 14 January to 14 February 2018.
2. Participation will take place from January 14 through February 14, 2018 www.edcwholesale.com to order products with a minimum order amount of € 1,000, excluding VAT and other additional costs.
3. Participation after February 14, 2018, 23.59 (CET) is no longer possible.
4. With an order lower than € 1,000, the participation will not be taken into consideration.
Article 4: Prices
1. The prize package of this promotion consists of one trip to London in Great Britain.
2. The exact details of the price consist of:
- The London City trip of € 2,000 is valid until October 2018:
- The winner is offered a trip for a total of 2 people. The journey involves: Two times a return ticket from an airport closest to the known address details of the winner to an airport to be determined near London, transfer from the airport to the Brown's hotel (or if not available a comparable hotel in London ), 2-night stay in the hotel in 1 double/twin room, 1 dinner for 2 persons, transfer to the airport.
- The winner must be at least 18 years old, in accordance with these promotional conditions.
- The trip is only valid if the booking is made by EDC Internet B.V.
- During the trip, a small travel report needs to be made including photos for promotional purposes of EDC Internet B.V.
- The holiday cannot be exchanged for cash.
- If the total amount of the booking/reservation is higher than the amount on the traveler's check, you have to pay the difference yourself. Is the sum, however, no lower than the amount stated on the traveler's check claim the remainder in cash.
3. Further conditions:
- Payment in cash or compensation or otherwise is not possible.
- The travel sum is not valid in combination with other promotions and/or discounts.
- The journey depends on the availability of flights and a room in the hotel.
- The fare of € 2.000, - discount is only applicable to new reservations and is calculated on the total booking amount.
- No rights can be derived from printing and/or typing errors.
- EDC Internet B.V. is not liable for handling and misinterpretations of the terms and conditions.
- The travel sum cannot be applied to an already made reservation.
4. The prizes and/or discounts to be won are personal and not transferable to third parties.
5. EDC Internet B.V. is not liable for shortcomings in the prices and/or any other damage as a result of the prices.
6. EDC Internet B.V. reserves the right to award other, equivalent or similar prizes instead of the prices described.
Article 5: Draw of the finalists and designation of the prize winner
1. At the end of the action, the winner shall be selected by an arbitrary and impartial manner from all participants of this promotion.
2. The winner must respond within 5 days. In the absence of which no claim can be made on participation in the final and/or winning the prize.
3. The winner will be notified by 1 March 2018 at the latest.
4. If the prize winner does not want to receive the prize or on the basis of this promotion conditions is not entitled to the prize, the next reserve prize winner (determined by the jury) will receive the prize.
5. There is no correspondence about the result.
6. The prize winner (s) must take care of an appropriate travel insurance.
Article 6: Liability and indemnity
1. The Participant acknowledges that participation in the promotion is entirely at your own risk and the full costs for participation in the promotion (telephone, internet connection, etc.) are entirely at the expense of the participant. Under no circumstances can the participant incur costs reclaim participation from EDC Internet B.V. and whether the auxiliary persons and/or third parties engaged by it.
2. EDC Internet B.V. is not liable for any damage, direct and/or indirect, that is in any other way related to the action, including in any case - but not limited to -:
- the prices paid by it;
- changing, interrupting or terminating the promotion and/or changing the prices;
- the unlawful use of our systems by a third party;
- technical faults and/or faults related to the material used and software that would make participation in the action temporarily impossible or very difficult, or even interrupt;
- technical problems with the site and/or the e-mail system. EDC Internet B.V. is not liable for any incompatibility between the used technologies for the action and the hardware and/or software configuration that the participant.
Article 7: Intellectual property right
1. All offered information, including texts, graphic material, logos as well image and sound material is protected by copyright and belongs to EDC Internet B.V.
2. The copyright and trademark law referred to in paragraph 1 is not permitted to use protected materials without explicit written permission from the owner (s).
Article 8 - Generalities
1. EDC Internet B.V. reserves the right to make changes to these conditions at any time, in case of force majeure or for reasons beyond the control of EDC Internet B.V., without notice and without giving any reason.
2. If one or more provisions of these terms and conditions are null and void or are destroyed, the other provisions of these conditions remain unaffected. As far as possible, EDC Internet B.V., in that case, the void or destroyed to replace the stipulation (s) by (a) valid provision (s) whereby as much as a possible connection is sought with the original intention of EDC Internet B.V.
4. In so far as it applies to the present action, EDC Internet B.V. in accordance with the Code of Conduct Promotional Gaming.
5. EDC Internet B.V. is not liable for any type, printing or typing errors and price changes. In cases where these conditions do not provide, EDC Internet B.V.